ISO: Heady Topper. FT: Abyss, Dissident, Fw16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namyarb3

Reaction score
I have
1x 2011 Abyss
1x 2012 Abyss
1x 2012 Dissident
1x Firestone Walker 16
1x Otter Creek 20th anniversary

I can get more of the 2012's and fw16.
I want Heady Topper. Pm me or reply here.

Sorry, no heady topper. Figured we could work something out.

namyarb3 said:
Right. It was so easy for you!!
If you have ANOTHER guy...

Lol Good luck man! Just had one last night!!.... Not to rub it in, but after that headache I deserved it!!! Lol

I've resorted to trying to flat out buy the stuff online.
I feel like a drug addict looking for my fix...

OP updated with current holdings. I got another bottle of 2012 Dissident.

Also have access to some Lost Abbey, Bruery, rochfort 8(sp?), the new dfh colab with sierra nevada, Great Divide, Avery, and many others. Hair of the Dog Fred. My memory sucks. Also getting dfh sixty-one soon. A grape thing or something.
If any of these breweries have something particular you want, let me know.

I've got a Bottle of New England Brewing Company Aged Oak Imperial Stout... looking some Firestone Walker Anniversary 16

Come on Ed, I got you the heady. No need to poke fun. Namyarb got an extra 4 pack from the brewery today if interested. If not no worries. I'm sure someone else will

Not for a 4pk. That bottle was 28 $ from my beer bar.
I'd go 2x4pk (8 cans total) of fresh Heady for the FW16. I'd ship once I receive yours. Hope you understand.

Last of my bottles shipped today.
nedvalton got them. Tracking sent via PM.

I can't get any more Abyss or Dissident until their release of the 2013 bottles later this year.
Still get Firestone Walker Sucaba and 16. Don't have any currently, except one pending trade, but I would get more for the right trade.
It's been fun.
Chris.

Im in Connecticut. I just picked up a limited release of premeditated redrum (rum aged barley wine) from new england brewing co. Only 850 bottles made, im sure many of those were consumed last night.

I have access to a good selection on the east coast, just need to know what particulars your looking for

ArcticBear said:
Im in Connecticut. I just picked up a limited release of premeditated redrum (rum aged barley wine) from new england brewing co. Only 850 bottles made, im sure many of those were consumed last night.

I have access to a good selection on the east coast, just need to know what particulars your looking for

How was it?

Back