Homebrew and craft beer trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtus72

Reaction score
Hey guys I would really like to get into some trading on here both homebrews and craft brews. I can get a pretty extensive selection of some of the top craft breweries. I have a bunch of amber ale homebrew to trade and am fixing ti start dipa. Some of the micros I have in my area are stone(my favorite btw), rogue, dogfish head, anchor steam, troegs, legend, green flash, abita, clipper city and many more. So anyone who is interested let me know let me know what you would like that you cant gey in your home state and I eould gladly try to get it. I would like to try somethings that I do not have here. So let me know guys have a great evening and cheers!

brewtus72 said:
Hey guys I would really like to get into some trading on here both homebrews and craft brews. I can get a pretty extensive selection of some of the top craft breweries. I have a bunch of amber ale homebrew to trade and am fixing ti start dipa. Some of the micros I have in my area are stone(my favorite btw), rogue, dogfish head, anchor steam, troegs, legend, green flash, abita, clipper city and many more. So anyone who is interested let me know let me know what you would like that you cant gey in your home state and I eould gladly try to get it. I would like to try somethings that I do not have here. So let me know guys have a great evening and cheers!

I would be interested. I live in mn. Let me know what you would be interested in

What can you get? I would like to try bells cant get that here. But im kinda open to suggestion on something im a big ipa and iipa fan I like stouts as well. What would you be interested in getting?

Well, Here are a few of the big breweries in MN: Surly, Lift Bridge, Schells, Flat Earth, Summitt. Some others that we can get here: Stone, Founders, Deschutes, Bells, Great Divide

I would really be interested in anything from bells, surly, great divide or deshuttes. Really been wanting to try the surly furious and bells hopslam. If u want u could do like a mix sixer with them and I could do the same with yours. I get dogfish head, stone, rogue, green flash, fuller's, troegs, brooklyn and quite few more so just let me know what u have in mind. Later man. Cheers!

I would prefer a 6er of the surly furious. That sermed like the only one ive really been wanting. Sound good?

Latest posts

Back