HTFO thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arturo7

Reaction score
hung the F over

I should have stopped at about 10:00. Of course I didn't.

Two words you never want to hear - last call

My head hurts.

I'll probably be feeling that way either tomorrow or Sunday. Doing a lot of bottling and transferring around of brews tonight which will involve staying up way to late to get it all done, and quite a few beers. Then tomorrow is brew day which, of course, involves beers.

Hopefully I've recovered enough to enjoy Cedar Point with the family on Sunday. :drunk:

Thursday is my usual overdrinking night, but it usually involved a bottle of wine, then beer to keep me occupied before I go to bed. Hope you feel better soon! Head to McDonalds for a Fish Sammich.

Man I got a good one. Started the night off last night with a 6er of New Belgium Abbey , then had a few Boddington's Pub Ale, then tapped into a keg of nut brown that could really used a few more days of conditioning. Oh well, it was a rough week so I had been planning on tying one on all week.

Back