Arlington, VA Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

httr91

Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking to get some people together to talk about and engage in some homebrewing in the Arlington, VA area. Hopefully this turns into a formal club down the line but for now looking for people to get together and share ideas and techniques, etc. Let me know if you're interested by emailing [email protected] or message me with your email address.
Cheers! :mug:

HTTR91

Hey all, I am looking to get some people together to talk about and engage in some homebrewing in the Arlington, VA area. Hopefully this turns into a formal club down the line but for now looking for people to get together and share ideas and techniques, etc. Let me know if you're interested by emailing [email protected] or message me with your email address.
Cheers! :mug:

HTTR91

I'm involved in the DC Homebrewer's Club and we have a bunch of members from Arlington, Alexandria and the MD suburbs. We have a social meeting this Thursday evening in Columbia Heights if you (or anyone else) is interested.

Thanks, assuming I can get all the details on your website? Is it ok if I'm late as I work near Dulles and it's tough for me to get all the way into the city by 7pm

Thanks, assuming I can get all the details on your website? Is it ok if I'm late as I work near Dulles and it's tough for me to get all the way into the city by 7pm

Yep, all the details are on the website. No worries on arriving late, this is a rather informal meeting, largely a social gathering of homebrew sharing.

Interested in the Arlington brewclub... I don't homebrew at my place in Arlington but help my old man brew down in Woodbridge and willing to brew with you locally if you got the room. I'm in an apt, so I can't do all-grain, and once you go all-grain you can't go back :)

I think it's a great idea. I live in North Arlington, down the street from Westover Village. Lets see if we can get a few more people.

Tank

Hello there Arlingtonians, I just joined the forum here and was perusing this section when I saw your post. A few friends of mine have started a local home brew group (MASBC) and meet bi-weekly near Pentagon/Crystal City. We have branched off from the Beer Head Meetup group, so you can come get to know us (and us you) at one of our meets (next meet is at Chocolate City Brewery in DC)! You can find us at the Beer Head link in my sig.

Hey guys, I'm in Arlington also and I'm interested in meeting up/brewing. I get all of the emails from the DC Homebrewers, but I work evenings and I'm never able to make meetings. I'm all-grain brewing by myself now since most of my friends lost interest and I have no one local to bounce ideas off anymore. Let me know!

Does GRIST have a website or something? I am also an Arlingtonian looking for an area club. Cheers.

Back