One Liner Jokes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard this one on law & order last nite:

The doctor said I had to stop masturbating. I said Why, he said because I'm not finished with your exam yet.

Hey Doc, I have a bowel movement everyday at 8 AM. So that's not unusual. Yeah, but I don't get out of bed till 9.

He doc, I keep having these silent gas emmissions. He said first we have to check your hearing

Lots of great ones fellas. Keep em coming, I love them all so far!

fyi, "An Irish man leaves the bar" is not a joke .... but a warning, lol.

You know your getting old when your wife says let's go upstairs and make love and you answer I can't do both.

Did you hear about the butcher that accidentally backed into his meat grinder? He got a little behind in his work.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Two potatoes in the refrigerator, which one is the prostitute? The one with the little label, " Idaho"

Paper routes: 350 houses or 2 dumpsters.
-Mitch Hedberg (Best one liner stand up comedian that ever walked the earth)

more mitch hedberg:

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so ... yeah".

On a stop light green means go, red means stop and yellow means slow down, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means, 'where the **** did you get that banana at?'

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.

more mitch hedberg:

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so ... yeah".

On a stop light green means go, red means stop and yellow means slow down, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means 'hold on,' yellow means 'go ahead,' and red means, 'where the **** did you get that banana at?'

Those are all great

more mitch hedberg:

Man, I wish that guy was still around.

more:

I got an ant farm; them fellas didn't grow ****.

I just bought a 2-bedroom house, but I think I get to decide how many bedrooms there are, don't you? "**** you, real estate lady! This bedroom has an oven in it! This bedroom's got a lot of people sitting around watching TV. This bedroom's over in that guy's house! Sir, you have one of my bedrooms, are you aware? Don't decorate it!"

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

A burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef.

I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread.

He still is. You can go see him, but you need a shovel and a lookout.

You know, I would call that tacky but it's kinda funny and would probably be right up his alley. The man was way too funny... even better live (no pun intended.)

When I shave I like to assume someone else on the planet is also shaving. So when I go into the bathroom I say, "I'm gonna go shave... too"

Back