Adventures in homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medic7041

Reaction score
I just wanted to post this about a local brew store in Michigan that has some great service and prices. Its called Adventures in home brewing. They are in Taylor,Michigan they carry kits to kegging supplies and have great service. I'm very pleased with this store who is running a deal right now for wheat extract kits for 15.00 for a full kit . cheap prices on the stuff check them out you wont be disappointed the website is homebrewing.org I have been brewing for about 5 months so i'm still pretty new but am happy with this place Patrick

Yeah I agree. They're a good operation. I bought my kegging starter kit from them. The regulator was busted and they shipped me a new one immeidiately with no questions asked. I also bought four more kegs from them when they were $17.99, and they all work fine. Good shop.

Yes very nice store and people. The owner gave me his personal cell number once so we could work out a regulator issue which turned out to not be the regulator. Before we figured out the issue he offered a new for me as well. There is a lady that works there on Sundays when I can usually go who is very helpful.

Latest posts

Back