Kickstarter Beer Poster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigy

Reaction score
Was browsing Kickstarter this morning and stumbled across this awesome Beer posted and thought of no better place to post it but here - figured everyone would enjoy it. Definitely buying myself one to hang on the wall!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haynes/beer-diagram-poster?ref=category

** NOTE - Not affiliated with this project in anyway, just figured a bunch of people on here might enjoy it.

Cool poster, but I'm a little confused about something. I don't go on Kickstarter much, but I thought it was a place where people need to raise money to start a company or need help to pay for big projects and everyone who donates gets a little something in return. Seems like all the money is going toward buying the poster and the seller has all the equipment and supplies already. Isn't this more like Etsy?

I believe it is to help him raise enough funds that he can get them printed and he needs a demand and enough backing so that he can get them printed and sell them to people that have backed him. I will definitely be buying a medium size poster!

Kickstarter is turning into a marketplace. Too bad.

I will definitely be buying a medium size poster!
a15

If there was a version with just ales, I'd buy it. :D Not making lagers and really not interested in them. :eek: :D So, the lower section of the poster is a waste to me.

Golddiggie said:
If there was a version with just ales, I'd buy it. :D Not making lagers and really not interested in them. :eek: :D So, the lower section of the poster is a waste to me.

Just fold it in half and you got it. :)

Now anyone that pledged 30 or more gets a free beer koozie with the hexagonal shape that says beer. Also just a heads up only a few hours remaining if anyone still wants to get one of these posters.

Back