Show us your labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are absolutely amazing, my favorite has to be the Jesus juice. Although don't get me started on Tebow. That label made me laugh.

Do most of you guys have them professionally designed or do you simply do it yourself? I can tell some are done at home, but some look like they were done by talented graphic designers.

Also, do you guys sell your brew or is it simply a way to decorate bottles that you give to friends/family?

Great job on some of these!

Thanks!! Most of the labels are strictly for home use and gifts. Some of mine are made using tubes purchased online and editing them with gimp. It a free software. Enjoy and feel free to use any that I post.

Smokey the Rauchbier.jpg

Fightin Irish Red Ale.jpg

Sycamore Porter.jpg

Zanzibar Coconut Rum Stout.jpg

Giggler.jpg

Heavenly Scourge Black IPA.jpg

mudpuddle.jpg

8paws copy.png

More awesome labels.

I'm sure having an element of creativity is something that recipients really appreciate.

On a side note, I have used Gimp and for being a free software it is pretty amazing I must say. Not a bad deal for designing labels for your brew. It's tough to beat free.

Keep up the good work

My name is Calvin but my friends on occasion call me Le Calvon so I figured I'd go with that... So I photoshopped myself up like a french commander. Lol.

IMG_1190.jpg

Wine label 04 - Front.jpg

Wine label 04 - Back.jpg

I have a few so far. My first was for an Irish Red Ale. I am in IT and love Linux, so the label wrote itself:
RedHatLabel.png

My first Jam wine:
BBjamLabel.png

My mead label is kind of an inside joke (I work on Ft. Meade):
MeadLabel2.png

My first lager was a Heineken clone. For the 12 ounce bottles:
Heine.png

For the 22 ounce bottles:
HeineLarge.png

My apple Riesling label was the second recipe (had to pay homage to the Apple II)
GreenAppleRieslingIILabel.png

More to come...

I have one for Plum wine too....just changed out the bird for a shot of two plums.

MuscadineLabel2015-redbird copy.jpg

Helps to have a Graphic Artist girlfriend at times like these, so I told her to have fun with it especially since unlabeled bottles were piling up and I was making labeling mistakes already. We put together a quick label for now and all she does is swap colors and fruit to go between different wines. I promised myself to use that expensive camera for the next round and incorporate some nice pictures in there. So here goes....

cranberry1.png

dandelion1.png

Elderberry wine1.jpg.png

strawberry1.png

The first is for my dark cherry wine and the second is my peach wine.

Dark Cherry Wine.png

Peach Wine.png

Dig em! All my ciders & vinos for that matter get my logo...plus handwritten date, variety, ABV & FG.

I like to think of myself as a mad scientist of home crafted ciders & wines...

Cheers
FrankenCider%20logo.jpeg

Back