South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 14!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:fro:--Here we go with round 14!--:fro:​

GROUP BUY IS FULL! ROUND 15 HAS BEGUN!... CLICK HERE: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/south-jersey-philly-group-buy-round-15-a-237078/

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book <---- Take notice to price changes
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order because the pricing reflected in the sales book if not our pricing. Click here to find a group buy in our area on hops.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
Wednesday, April 6th

Current Order: 42Bags + 4 misc
lordura [PAID]: 2x CM-2ROW
Ty5592 [PAID]: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-DMUN, 1x BC-1730-A-1, 2x BC-1730-B-1, 1x BC 1730-E-1
infection [PAID]: 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-2ROW
bigbopper [PAID]: 2x CM-PALE, 1/2x CM-WHET
Decypher [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-WHT, 1x BZ-DMUN, 1x BZ-PILS
Sethga [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x CM-WHET
Tepe [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA
robbieo13 [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW
Native302 [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x GB-VIEN, 1x GB-MUNH10, 1x BZ-PILS
rtt121 [PAID]: 3x CM-2ROW
TenaciousJ [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MUNH
bryanjints [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x BD-MOPA
nos3stg [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW
gasman [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW
NAZZ [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW
jazzman [PAID]: 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-2ROW
immyc [PAID]: 1x BD-VIEN, 1x GW-C60
Dschuetz [PAID]: 1x 5S-PBW50, 1x 5S-STAR4
ferman [PAID]: 1/2X BD-MOPA
HarkinBanks [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1x CM-SPIL

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $5.00/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to order StarSan or any acid based chemical, there is a $15 Hazmat fee that will be added to the pallet. It can be split up between multiple people ordering StarSan.
  3. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  4. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  5. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  6. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

^I'll take that 1/2 cm-whet with ya bigbopper!! Perfect, I was lookin to split exactly that :)

I'm also up for 1/4 splits of specialty crap, I will keep my eyes open. I'm already well stocked on any Crystal, Chocolate, vienna, munich, or Honey though. I might be in that bz-pils for 1/3rds with ya Jeff, I gotta check the warehouse though

Seth:

1x CM-2row
1/2 x CM-Whet

Jeff, can you please scratch the BZ CRPL from my order, and change the CM SPIL to BZ PILS.

I'm super new to buying grain, so help me out here please.

Looking to split the following.....

Maris otter
American 2 row
American 6 row

Let me know thank you in advance.....:ban:

best bet is to familiarize yourself the sales book and prices, and use the codes to order:

NCM Sales Book

you probably want to split:

1x BD-MOPA
1x CM-2ROW
1x CM-6ROW

jeff....please put me down for a bag of cm 2row and if anyone wants to split a bag of cm-whet that would be great

Please add:
1X BC-1730-A-1 Raspberry
2X BC-1730-B-1 Cherry
1X BC 1730-E-1 Apricot

Thanks

Any chance of going with two pallets this time? Seems like by the time a new one gets posted they are already full lol..

I would be in for at least 2 bags...

We should just go two pallets, because I need more for a friend too lol

Add me another sack of CM-2row if there's space, if not, no big deal

I think 2 pallets might be a problem now that the pick ups aren't in the freight yard. It would be a problem with transporting the pallets to the new location.... but then again I'm not running the show here.

i did run 2 pallets a few GBs ago and i decided to never do it again because with 84 bags, it is too hard to keep control of whats going on. If one person grabs the wrong bag in the beginning, it can cause a whirlwind of chaos.

Still waiting on word for that last bag. Don't worry, another one will start right away!

Jeff - any chance of running two simultaneously and having the pick-up dates on different days? Just an idea. No pressure (do it, do it, do it). LOL

yeah lets keep this constant cause lots of my friends in DE want to get in on this and I'll prob need 10-12 bags next month.

This is awesome and thanks to all who make this possible. Cheap grain is great!

Back