A-Ha! News I can use: "Women drinkers gain less weight"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I saw that info on the news the other night. Ever since I've been trying to figure out how to use it in a pick up line.

"Hey, you're skinny, let's keep it that way." (hand her cheap drink). Yes? No? Opinions?

Haha, I saw that info on the news the other night. Ever since I've been trying to figure out how to use it in a pick up line.

"Hey, you're skinny, let's keep it that way." (hand her cheap drink). Yes? No? Opinions?

I'd vote "no" if you are actually looking to have a meaningful conversation with the woman in question, but "yes" if your actual goal is to have a drink thrown at you and a glass shoved somewhere unpleasant.

Where the hell did you learn your pickup skills? :p

I'd vote "no" if you are actually looking to have a meaningful conversation with the woman in question, but "yes" if your actual goal is to have a drink thrown at you and a glass shoved somewhere unpleasant.

Where the hell did you learn your pickup skills? :p

ouch! :D 7890

absolutely: you look great. care to stay that way? here's a drink. wanna look better? buy me one (or two, or three)!

a followup study could involve beer goggles. The more men drink, the more women actually lose weight and look better. But i don't think we need proof of that:ban:

absolutely: you look great. care to stay that way? here's a drink. wanna look better? buy me one (or two, or three)!

a followup study could involve beer goggles. The more men drink, the more women actually lose weight and look better. But i don't think we need proof of that:ban:

It is kind of like the "long lasting vs fast acting" quandary. Do you want her to look good in 20 years, or 20 minutes? Given the line in question would be used somewhere that drinks are being served, the user probably wouldn't be looking for a long term relationship.

I hope this goes without saying, but I'm not being serious here :mug:

Good thing. Otherwise, Bedlam and I will have to kick your asses!

(I assume that Bedlam is willing, and is as skinny as I picture her. Therefore, it'd probably take both of us to kick anybody's ass.)

Back