Greetings from Gainesville, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawei21

Reaction score
Looks like from this thread that there are at least 2 Gator brewers here already...any others?

About me, just a UF student with a taste for good beer and a very short brewing history (3 batches so far). Hoping to learn as much as I can and eventually help out others who are starting out.

Cheers,
Dave

Welcome from "that other college town" in Florida.
From what I see, you are in a good place to get some good advice.

Best of Luck!
Richard

Welcome Dave.. so what got you into brewing.. and can you tell us about your first few batches?

I'm in Gainesville. There's a recent thread trying to round up everyone from the area. Just search for 'Gainesville'.

This one?

I've seen you at Hoggetowne, I came in there about a week ago and bought star san and a siphon tube from you.

How's that beer club going? My roommate and I would be down to join.

This one?

I've seen you at Hoggetowne, I came in there about a week ago and bought star san and a siphon tube from you.

How's that beer club going? My roommate and I would be down to join.

This one

Is your roommate Neil?

No real news on the club yet. Now that I'm working up there we'd like to kick it into high gear. Me and Barron have been talking about it a lot.

Cool man, sounds good. Nah I don't think you've seen my roommate yet, his name is Ben. We'll probably be down there on Friday to pick up one of those all grain beers you were talking about.

Back