Wow, Craigslist score for me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PseudoChef

Reaction score
Finally, the beer gods have smiled upon me. I've been doing Mr. Beer (hey, gotta start somewhere...no shame, no shame), but on Monday my luck changed (I had been wanting to scale up anyway, and actually had $50 to buy a starter kit as a Father's Day present).

Just returned home with NB deluxe starter kit + 1 case bottles + Nut Brown Ale kit + How to Brew by John Palmer.

$75. Yep, nice girl broke up with her boyfriend before she could give him his present. I kinda feel bad for the guy, but I feel better for myself now :)

Sweet! You gonna invite the "nice girl" over to sample some of the brews? I mean, hey, you already took the guy's brewing equipment...;)

EDIT: which would really make it a Craigslist score. ba-da-bing!

PseudoChef said:
Yeah, notice I said I received a "Father's Day" gift meaning I'm already taken...sorry to burst everyone's bubble!:(

Well, being a father doesn't necessarily mean you're taken :D

But more seriously, good luck with that first non-Mr-Beer batch (is it boiling yet?).

And make sure you stick around here so you can ask the million inevitable questions...this place is a great help.

Bike N Brew said:
Well, being a father doesn't necessarily mean you're taken :D

But more seriously, good luck with that first non-Mr-Beer batch (is it boiling yet?).

Haha, true...true.

It's not boiling yet. I'm leaving for a week at the beach tomorrow and I didn't want to trust fermentation in the Nashville heat (AC will be off while we're gone, obviously). The day we get back though!

Bike N Brew said:
And make sure you stick around here so you can ask the million inevitable questions...this place is a great help.

I know, I've been lurking for 4 months now? Lots of good info. The only question right now I have is how to get more carboy/bottle storage space out of my apt., haha!

I don't care if that chick is coyote ugly! IF SHE BUYS BREWING EQUIPMENT FOR A GUY THAT IS ONE HOT CHICK!!!:rockin: :ban: :tank:

Latest posts

Back