No more broken auto siphons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOODIE40

Reaction score
Talked swagman into making a new Transfer device now I won't have anymore cracked plastic siphon's. Its made all from SS except the Tip and the top guide. !/2 inch inner tube which makes transfers a lot faster. I was told not to get faint of wallet but finally price was in my books fair.

Name I came up for it was.

Stainless steel Spontaneously Atmospheric Pressure Transfer Device.

MVC-449S.jpg

This picture was taken before the inner tube was bent at a 90 degree

MVC-447S.jpg

It has two check valves both made from stainless steel with nylon balls.

The piston is also Stainless steel with an EPDM o-ring as a seal.

This showing the output, 1/2 inch plastic hose just guessing five gallons in little over three minutes

Woodie

Wow. I just looked at the price of materials from some supply sites, and dang that'd be spendy for me to make myself.

Here are a few more pictures. Send me a Pm

MVC-440S.jpg

MVC-438S.jpg

The two check valves where silver solder together reason being Tig welding would be almost permanent and the solder it can be disassembled if needed. I know its was turned out of 303 SS and there is amount of time on the lathe. I feel it is a fair price in fifty dollar range.

Just to make this clear I'm NOT selling these I can give you information. Period.

Woodie

Back