• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brutus Ten Frame Clone build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyW

Reaction score
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking for a brutus 10 frame?

Looking to get $400 for just the frame and gas supply. (no pumps, kettles, or burners)

MyBrutus10.jpg

I would be happy to chip in for some of the shipping if someone wants to look into it.

go to uship.com they let you post what you want shipped and independent contractors bid on a shipping price. For example I sold a motorcycle to a guy in North Carolina, He posted that he was looking for that to be picked up in Wisc and delivered to North Carolina. He got a bid from a guy who was leaving Iowa with a bike in a trailer heading to North Carolina as well. So they agreed on a price and the shipper came to my home and we loaded the bike on the trailer and off he went. He told me this is all he does for a job is haul in an enclosed trailer from East of the Mississippi River. There are many other who do this and they have ratings and reviews on the site. Good luck

I tried to come up with a price compared to what is cost me in steel, welding, grinding wheels, paint, and time.

I am open to reasonable offers.

what an a$$.

"well, I can get something completely different for less..."

make him an offer or go away.

AGREED. The stand he referenced looks like a POS anyway. OP's looks well made. Hell I'd buy it if I were in Pennsylvania. Instead I think I'll spend 3 or 4 weekends sweating and grinding and drilling and welding.

You shouldn't have a problem moving it at or very close to $400. Nice stand!

AGREED. The stand he referenced looks like a POS anyway. OP's looks well made. Hell I'd buy it if I were in Pennsylvania. Instead I think I'll spend 3 or 4 weekends sweating and grinding and drilling and welding.

You shouldn't have a problem moving it at or very close to $400. Nice stand!

He's a vendor, so be nice--calling something a POS just by looking at a photograph is definitely not nice. Besides, I understand people are happy with his stands.

Nice stand...I'm in PA, but I also have a wife with no priorities :(
Wish I could pull the trigger.

Hey guys, I would like to sell this stand this week. If you are interested make an offer and we will work something out.

Really need to get this stand off the porch. Willing to include all gas plumbing and gas valves.

Are the pilot light valves included as well and the burners? I'm still curious and I live probably 20-30 minutes from you in Cranberry. Just hard to tell what all is included from the picture alone. Thanks.

Hello in Chicago here and am interested in your system, and will pick up. If still available call my cell 219-707-7306 or email me at Neverbeli at msn
thank you Tom

Back