Declaration 3/30 : Misquote Ben Franklin Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"All who think cannot but see there is a sanction like that of religion which binds us in partnership in the serious work of making beer." Benjamin Franklin

"Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. But never, ever, dump a batch of homebrew." Benjamin Franklin

"Anyone who would give up spirits for a little security deserve neither" - Benny Franklin

Listen to Revvy-- Ben Franklin.

Regardless of what you think, plasma cutters, shiny stainless and other fancy trinkets will not make up for your lack of that appendage which makes a man-- Ben Franklin :D

"I do not despise the French. In fact, I had my friend Samuel make a cherry wheat to quench their thirst for the kindness they have paid this country of ours." -- Ben Franklin

"At 4 weeks of aging the wit reigns, at 20 the stout, at 40 the barleywine." Poor Richard.

"Women and wine, game and deceit, make the wealth small and the wants great." Ben Franklin

I can't help it, this one is real but too good to change.

"Early to Bed, Early to rise, makes a man.........WTF am I saying? F*ck That **** & Gimme a Beer" -Bennjie F

"Why don't we get druck and screw?" - Ben Franklin, later put to music by Jimmy Buffett

"Give a man a beer, and make his SWMBO mad tonight. Teach a man to brew, and make his SWMBO mad for life" - BF

"A goode ale is a continual Christmas."

"A long starch chain, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges."

-Ben Franklin

Ahh, my mouth tastes like the inside on a horse's colon and where did I get this nasty lump on my head, and where is my wallet? That little Frog Tart, I never should have started drinking the old Green Fairy. Oh, Sh*t, where is my left ear?! -Ben Franklin

Ahh, my mouth tastes like the inside on a horse's colon and where did I get this nasty lump on my head, and where is my wallet? That little Frog Tart, I never should have started drinking the old Green Fairy. Oh, Sh*t, where is my left ear?! -Ben Franklin
I could be mistaken, but I think it was Van Gogh who uttered that last part.:D

"I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober, and you'll still be ugly!" - Benjamin Franklin

(and yes I know that's attributed to Churchill)

Psst!! Don't tell anyone I discovered electricity completely by accident. I was druck and stumbling down Chestnut and 2 Street looking to procure a wench when she told me to go fly a kite in the rain...after vomitting on my new shoes that's exactly what I did...B.F. Goodbar :drunk:

"Damn I'm tired of coming up with so many kickass quotes. I think I will retire after the services of a comely wench and enjoy a pint or two. Not necessarily in that order." - Ben F.

"Wazaat? Teh fuskin CODE MONKEYS tookk muy portch sofa!!!" - Ben Franklin

"Brew or Die!" - Benjamin Franklin

(I can't believe nobody got this one yet :ban: )

"An investment in Beer pays the best interest" - BF

"If I had a dollar for every beer I have drunk... man I could buy a s***load of brew supplies" - BF

whew, I was worried there for a minute.... I even added some more to my original post to try to redeem myself ;)

Back