Some recent logos from BrewBrandCreative

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hey guys - I just wanted to show a few personal favorite logos from the last few months BrewBrand created for homebrewing (and a couple microbrew) clients.

Cheers!
josh

1.jpg

2.jpg

I checked the site out and had some questions...is there a minimum price for Homebrewer option? And if we make the jump to brewery or any beer related organization...can we buy the license for the logo back?

I checked the site out and had some questions...is there a minimum price for Homebrewer option? And if we make the jump to brewery or any beer related organization...can we buy the license for the logo back?

All prices are quoted on an case-by-case basis. The contact page goes straight to me, so if you give me a little info I can work up a quote for you.

Regarding the license - yes - you can upgrade from the private / homebrewer's license to the full / commercial license. Your homebrewer's payment counts toward that payment as well. Feel free to message me here or through the brewbrand site if you have any other questions I can help with :)

Is there an area to attach a sketch. Kind of have something in my head that's been translated just needs to be refined...

Is there an area to attach a sketch. Kind of have something in my head that's been translated just needs to be refined...

There's not - sorry about that. You can email me directly, though - josh (at) brewbrandcreative (dot) com :)

edit: nevermind - I see the email. Sending you a reply now.

Sorry to bump and old(ish) thread, but this is some amazing top notch work. Well done!

Where do you get your fonts from, if you don't mind me asking.

I am the French Creek Guy. Josh does great job, and is very reasonable. Thanks again for the great work.

Shawn

Thanks!

Regarding fonts: There are many good, commercially-available fonts at fontsquirrel.com for free (Being "commercially-available" isn't really necessary for homebrewers making their own logos for private use - but, as I sell the designs using the fonts, I only use commercially-licensed fonts that I've purchased.) I try and buy a couple new fonts every so often either from myfonts.com (which is where I usually go) or straight from the type foundry.

Sorry to bump and old(ish) thread, but this is some amazing top notch work. Well done!

Where do you get your fonts from, if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks!

Regarding fonts: There are many good, commercially-available fonts at fontsquirrel.com for free (Being "commercially-available" isn't really necessary for homebrewers making their own logos for private use - but, as I sell the designs using the fonts, I only use commercially-licensed fonts that I've purchased.) I try and buy a couple new fonts every so often either from myfonts.com (which is where I usually go) or straight from the type foundry.

Thanks mate! Keep up the good work!

Bump. I was wondering the same thing.

oh wow - sorry I missed that question.

It's all hand-drawn IN Illustrator. Always original art, never clipart or traced internet images.

oh wow - sorry I missed that question.

It's all hand-drawn IN Illustrator. Always original art, never clipart or traced internet images.

Wow! You have way more expertise than me, sir! I'm stuck with clipart and traced images for now. Those logos are legit.

Have you ever worked with Inkscape?

Not really - I have it on my computer to occasionally verify a file for a client, but I only use Illustrator for file creation.

Not really - I have it on my computer to occasionally verify a file for a client, but I only use Illustrator for file creation.

Gotcha. So, are you scanning in hand drawings and tracing back over them, or just freehanding them in Illustrator?

Gotcha. So, are you scanning in hand drawings and tracing back over them, or just freehanding them in Illustrator?

I do 90% of my work straight into Illustrator. I have a wacom tablet, so everything is drawn out - just not on paper.

Here's a typical workflow:
Trident.jpg

Josh said:
I do 90% of my work straight into Illustrator. I have a wacom tablet, so everything is drawn out - just not on paper.

Here's a typical workflow:

I'm looking for a logo for my home brewery. What the price range for a logo?

Back