Sanke couple on corny setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antler

Reaction score
I have a setup for a keezer to tap 3 corny kegs, but would like to have a commercial beer once in a while. I saw the conversion kits for sanke to corny kegs, but do anyone sell the kit for some already using corny kegs to go to sanke?

You need to have the sanke coupler, then install the mfl fittings (instead of the barbed fittings normally on the coupler) so that you simply connect up to that instead of the QD's you use on the corny kegs. You could also, if you really wanted to, fit the Sanke coupler with ball lock posts so you don't need to change anything, just connect to the posts like you would on a corny keg.

If you don't already have a sanke coupler, I'd just get this one. These are the fittings if you already have a coupler.

Golddiggie said:
You need to have the sanke coupler, then install the mfl fittings (instead of the barbed fittings normally on the coupler) so that you simply connect up to that instead of the QD's you use on the corny kegs. You could also, if you really wanted to, fit the Sanke coupler with ball lock posts so you don't need to change anything, just connect to the posts like you would on a corny keg.

If you don't already have a snake coupler, I'd just get this one. These are the fittings if you already have a coupler.

Thanks!

Back