Brewmasters Warehouse - What I like

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddrod

Reaction score
Was planning on ordering ingredients from a large online business for 5 different brews, then I decided to see what it would cost me with Brewmaster. I ended up saving close to $30 going with Brewmasters. That is nice. Order is placed.

The best part, IMO, is that almost all orders ship same day, if you place them early enough, or next day at the latest. Ed actually called me at home on one order, to see when I was planning on brewing, to make sure the yeast would still be good !

+1 to brewmasters. Did my first all-grain a few weeks ago and the grain was crushed perfectly. My OG was right on and the beer tastes great. The shipping is so fast and they are constantly improving the website and answering questions on the forums. Thats spells a great company to me!

With the 10% discount and flat shipping fee, whenever I order I feel like I'm stealing from him. I honestly don't know how he manages to turn a profit!

The best part, IMO, is that almost all orders ship same day, if you place them early enough, or next day at the latest. Ed actually called me at home on one order, to see when I was planning on brewing, to make sure the yeast would still be good !

I also like that Ed's a bit closer to me than other great online stores (I'm still a fan and volunteer endorser of Austin Homebrew Supply, but Ed gets my business, unless I need something he doesn't carry, based on proximity). His flat-rate shipping gets to me in two days. Ed's been really helpful to me in answering questions, helping when I goof something up, etc..

I am on to bulk buying now. But I did purchase all of the ingredients I needed for 2009 from Ed.

Great pricing.
Impeccable packaging.
Customer service.
Flat Rate Shipping.
Ordered 12 months of yeast, and he made sure all of my dates were good.
Ordered liquid yeast for a summer hefe (In February) and he waited until summer to ship it, separate, at no extra cost to me, so that I would have a good date on that yeast.

As far as online suppliers go, compare his prices, compare his service and dedication to our members...

Damn, I missed the code when I ordered yesterday and even spoke to him on the phone this evening. Maybe next go round.

BMW is my LHBS! I know I've said it in many other threads, but Ed, you rock.

Damn, I missed the code when I ordered yesterday and even spoke to him on the phone this evening. Maybe next go round.

Always check out Ed's sig for discounts. They are usually published in BYO also. Thats actually where I found out about his latest Brew Builder 2.0 recipe discount. Make sure to follow brewmastersWHSE on Twitter too.

Just recieved my order from Ed. Really nice to have it at my door in 2 days from time of shipping.

Going to burn up my Barley Crusher this weekend. Almost 40 lbs of grain to crush

I don't trust Ed any farther than I can throw him.

Rumors of Chinese laborers hidden in his stock room, bug infested grain, and nasty little biological suprises in his shipments. :D

Yeah, don't BUY anything FROM that place called BREWMASTER's WHAREHOUSE.

great prices excellent service . I ordered 3/8th silicone tubing instead of 1/2 by mistake one email all taken care of within minutes . I too buy all my base grains in bulk but I order specialty malts and yeast from Ed . 2 days its at my door

Rumors of Chinese laborers hidden in his stock room, bug infested grain, and nasty little biological suprises in his shipments. :D

That was said in confidence. I thought it was confession time. :drunk:

Any chance you guys have Mini Keg Bungs? I ripped one the other day and thaught I might order a dozen or so if the price is ok along with some other supplies. I searched your site, cant seem to locate any, thaught perhaps you could special order from your distributor.

4901.jpg

Any chance you guys have Mini Keg Bungs? I ripped one the other day and thaught I might order a dozen or so if the price is ok along with some other supplies. I searched your site, cant seem to locate any, thaught perhaps you could special order from your distributor.

4901.jpg

PM Sent bungs on order.

Ed

Crap I've been missing out on the 10% as well. Regardless, the prices and service are great. Plus they are close to me so the flat shipping usually arrives next day.

Wait, Corey's Chinese?

Great service, agreed. I placed an order on Tuesday of this week and received it on WEDNESDAY. Granted, I live in the South, but that is some serious turnaround on picking an order that requires grain measuring. The previous company I used would have taken at least 24hrs to ship the order.

Just incredible. BMW is my new go-to. (Didn't even realize that was the acronym until I just typed it, haha)

Latest posts

Back