First Annual Portland, OR AG Brew Fest 3/29

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McKBrew supervises wort transfer
March 2008 040.JPG
Kilted Brewer chills his wort
March 2008 041.JPG
Transferring, chilling, drinking, picture taking and cleaning
March 2008 043.JPG
I ended up at the Green Dragon later that night...
March 2008 049.JPG
where they tapped the last keg of Naked City Hoptrocity
March 2008 053.JPG

Great pics. Thanks for sharing and thanks for coming. Sorry we didn't make it to the Green Dragon...I was really looking forward to the Hoptrocity too...

Whoa, was it fecking frigid Saturday or what. Nothing like a little Portland 'sunshine'. It was hailing at my house and tons of people still showed up at my garage sale. Looks like Mkbrew was keeping warm by the keggle.

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Didn't see my niece that day but did get a chance to talk to her on Sunday.

We were at the Green Dragon for lunch but pretty sure we were gone by 3:00.

Kilted, I am on the search for a plasma cutter. If I don't get a volunteer I will be headed your way with my compressor and tools.

Nice Pics Brewtopia, I won't even bother with mine, because I have nothing better to offer. Definately would like to have another event like this in the future.
Has anyone besides myself ever considered the idea of having a brew day at a campground or park? I think it would be the shizzit to meet up at a state park and brew while having a fire going. We could all say that we were witches and chase off the other campers as well.

Might be a little tough for water and bringing equipment.

I live on an acre and a half with farm land all around. We could pretend we are at a camp ground and I have no problem having a fire out in the back field.

Kilted none of my wheeling friends are offering up a plasma cutter so maybe this weekend we can attack your kegs with air tools.

Joker said:
Kilted none of my wheeling friends are offering up a plasma cutter so maybe this weekend we can attack your kegs with air tools.

Let them know they can work on my JK...wait...I take that back....
Let me get with SWMBO and see what's happening this weekend. I'll be in touch.

Back