I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drank some tequila once.

I was a teenager, and I drank it in a Wendy's before a metal concert. I'm too ashamed to admit what happened next, even in a thread like this, but I never drank tequila again after that.

Ugh. Rough morning. I ate a tequila worm last night. and it made me trip. Or maybe it was the 145,000 shots I drank while trying to get to the worm. Either way, I tripped hard. Right down the stairs on my way to the bathroom. When I got back up, I didn't have to pee anymore.

I like good trip. i tripped HARD at the Blue Oyster Cult concert back in 72.

I still don't walk right.

I drank some tequila once.

I was a teenager, and I drank it in a Wendy's before a metal concert. I'm too ashamed to admit what happened next, even in a thread like this, but I never drank tequila again after that.

A thread like what??? Racist.

HA! What nonsense. I am your mom. GO TO YOUR ROOM!

I like good trip. i tripped HARD at the Blue Oyster Cult concert back in 72.

I still don't walk right.

A thread like what??? Racist.

HA! What nonsense. I am your mom. GO TO YOUR ROOM!
you can't make me! I'm a growed up man now! I'M A MAN! and Remmy said to stop calling. he's not interested.

I should have known better. I mean really, who walks an alligator with a nylon leash? NYLON?!!1!oneone! I like to think he's well trained, but man one snap at the leash and he was gonzo. That little dog didn't stand a chance.

The groundhog on the lawn across the street, though... he shoulda seen it coming. Stupid groundhog.

I should have known better. I mean really, who walks an alligator with a nylon leash? NYLON?!!1!oneone! I like to think he's well trained, but man one snap at the leash and he was gonzo. That little dog didn't stand a chance.

The groundhog on the lawn across the street, though... he shoulda seen it coming. Stupid groundhog.

Subscribed.

It's that time when you want to post drunk **** but you don't want your friends on the page of faces know you're going to work tomorrow red eyed.

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. I ask that you hold any questions, comments, or critical analyses of the following work until the very end. Without further ado, I now present, for your viewing pleasure, a film titled "Wickford to Southminster, Part 1" by Paul Williams.

Godspeed on your next adventure, Paul. Godspeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time when you want to post drunk **** but you don't want your friends on the page of faces know you're going to work tomorrow red eyed.

Well done, sir. :mug: I love this post. I keep re-reading it and trying to say the words to myself in a way that makes the most sense. The possibilities are endless!

Back