South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 27!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordura said:
Only hours to go at this point!

Don't forget... If anyone is interested i will have quarts of belgian Dark Candi D2 syrup on hand tonight for $10/Qt. That's roughly 3lbs.
"This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable."

I'll take 1 please.

Hey folks! I can't make it tonight. Anyone from the Langhorne/Levittown/Lower Bucks area that can pick up for me?

Davedrass said:
Hey folks! I can't make it tonight. Anyone from the Langhorne/Levittown/Lower Bucks area that can pick up for me?

I think I drive through there everyday. I take rt1 from NE Philly to central jersey.

i can now make it tonight to the grain pick-up,if anyone cant make it i can grab your stuff and hold it for you......i live in medford lakes

gasman said:
.... i can grab your stuff and hold it for you....

Not as funny as when stated as following ..I can grab your sack and hold it for you...
:p
So childish sometimes.

Killing time at the Blue Monkey.

ForumRunner_20120330_182615.jpg

Thanks for the pickup!

Lessons learned after my first pickup, read each bag before leaving, no matter what stack it's in. Thankfully Jeff caught me almost leaving with a rye that I pulled out of the 2-row stack.

Also, I have someones fawcett Maris Otter and they have my bairds Maris otter. I stuck around until the end to try to fix it to no avail. If I have someone's grain I will PayPal you the difference between the two. Please let me know... I want to make this right.

Also thanks for the pickup!
Got my 3 bags (and checked the labels 3 times to make sure I got the right ones lol)

looks like only 3 folks ordered the fawcett mopa, dunleav1, 05m05dan, and delvec28, so hopefully one of them has your bag

Anyone who left a white wine bucket I have it and will bring it to you just pm or call me 856-381-8216

Anytime guys!

I need everyone to check their bags. We seem to have misplaced a bag of BZ-CRPL (Best Malz Caramel Pils Malt) and a bag of FB-PILS (Franco-Belges Pilsen) Please let me know who may have taken the wrong bag... i know there is a lot going on. It's easy to mistake one for another.

I re-checked my bags after sorting last night and transferring to bins, I got exactly what I ordered. The only thing out of the ordinary was the Best Malz Vienna was in a Canada Malting bag.

Forget my last post.... I thought I lost my wallet, but I just ripped apart my truck for a third time, and finally found it wedged between two bags of grain.

That would have SUCKED!

In my case I got someones Thomas Fawcett Maris Otter and they have my Bairds Maris Otter. I made out on the deal and it doesn't sit well with me. I just want to pay the guy the difference. In the end maybe country malt group messed up and no one got beat... I dunno.

Well, someone is going to use my Carapils as a basemalt...not quite sure what that is gonna do for them.

Everything should be good after i hear back from NCM Monday. There is a very good chance they didnt ship them. I'll let you guys know Monday.

Next GB starts Tuesday!

Next GB starts Tuesday!

Sorry, i guess i'm getting anxious...

I missed the current buy. This one filled in a flash. I will reiterate my order in the next buy thread as well. Thanks, Mike

Order for next round

2 CM-PALE
2 CM-2ROW
1 BD-MOPA

Also looking to split 1/2 share of the following

1 CM-WHET
1 GW-C60
1 GW-VIEN
1 CM-MUNH

Thanks!

1/2 x CM-whet (other 1/2 is for KIRK (ALT ENDING)
1/2 x BD-MOPA (other 1/2 is for KIRK (ALT ENDING)
1/3 TF-GPRM (Split WITH GREG / and FISH)
1/4 BZ-CRPL (SPLIT with FISH,DAN O and BLAKE)
1/3 BD-RSTB (SPLIT with BLAKE, and PAT)
1/3 CM-RYEM (Split with BLAKE and GREG)
1/3 GW-C40 (split with DAN O and Jeremy Koestel)

Were the splits that were missed going to be automatically added to the new buy?

Blake, I will add it but please confirm with the others involved.

GB starts in about an hour.

Back