Sasquatch Brewfest Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Sasquatch Brew Festival Homebrew Competition

The Sasquatch Brew Festival Homebrew Competition is a local competition made possible with the sponsorship of NW Legends, and the generosity and hard work of the Cascade Brewers Society. It is also sanctioned by the BJCP, recognizing the most outstanding homebrewed beer being produced by amateur brewers.
Judging will take place on May 8, 2010 in Eugene, Oregon.
Entries must be received by Eugene City Brewery by May 1. Shipping address is 844 Olive St. Eugene Oregon 97401.

Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place of each of the following categories and their sub categories. Best of Show prize is tuition and lodging for HopUnion’s Hop School (winner is responsible for transportation and incidental expenses).
• Category 8: English Pale Ale
• Category 10: American Ale
• Category 14: IPA
• Category 18: Belgian Strong Ale
• Category 19: Strong Ale
• As well as the “Glen tribute Beer”
The idea of the “Glen Tribute Beer” is to brew a beer that Glen might have brewed and most certainly would have enjoyed.
For more information, winners list for 2009 and entry forms, please go to www.sasquatchbrewfest.org

Yeah, I just found out about that a few minutes ago. The IT guy is on vacation, but it should be fixed by later this week.

Yep. The results will be announced at the brewfest on 5/15, after the BOS round. I'll send them to the webmaster after that. How quickly he gets them posted is out of my hands.

Latest posts

Back