Best Beer Swag....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korben

Reaction score
Just got to thinking what is the best beer swag you receive... I have a local bar that has a glass night you buy the beer you keep the glass, The Flying Saucer, love that place. I have actually got some really nice glasses especially there specialty glasses. Also, went to a brewery in st. louis not busch.. They gave me several pint glasses, a t-shirt, coasters, and six pack. I thought that was pretty cool...

What have you got?

I dated a girl the worked at the Saucer for a little while this past summer. That was pretty fun!

I got a broken nose,6 stitches,120 hours community service and had to pay to repair the toilet.

I "procured" one of these and one of these after ordering a beer in them... They're pretty cool. The first is from The Pub in good old Athens, Ohio and the other is from Oktoberfest this past year.

My dad got me a Warsteiner T-shirt once that was two sizes to big... that was pretty cool I guess...

Just got to thinking what is the best beer swag you receive... I have a local bar that has a glass night you buy the beer you keep the glass, The Flying Saucer, love that place. I have actually got some really nice glasses especially there specialty glasses. Also, went to a brewery in st. louis not busch.. They gave me several pint glasses, a t-shirt, coasters, and six pack. I thought that was pretty cool...

What have you got?
I purchased two discount glasses from a flying saucer on a business trip. They were left over from past glass nights and were like 3 bucks a piece or something.

I "procured" one of these and one of these after ordering a beer in them... They're pretty cool. The first is from The Pub in good old Athens, Ohio and the other is from Oktoberfest this past year.

My dad got me a Warsteiner T-shirt once that was two sizes to big... that was pretty cool I guess...
I also have a fish tank goblet from Athens. I went to college in Nelsonville and lived in Athens. Walking home from the bars one night, I lived across from the IGA, I saw on sitting outside of the Junction on the sidewalk. Appearently someone had stolen it and then forget it. I gracisouly bent at the knees while walking and swiped it. It sits in the basement now.

I collected several pint glasses and t-shirts from 2 years of traveling for work. Those are neat cause they represent Bar's I've actually been to, But I limited to microbreweries and tap houses. No normal bars. Beer had to be made on site or a sister site, or be a huge tap house.

My favorite swag is now my Furnace Room Tap handle, Glass Pitcher and Pint glass set my parents had made for me for christmas. It's not MY logo, but a generic logo with Furnace Room Brewing Added. Still pretty dang cool.

Ahoy hoy,
I entered a local home brew contest last year. Didn't win, thought that was that. Didn't remember filling out a swag questioner when i entered, but guess i did. About 4 weeks after the event, I got a box in the mail with 8 t shirts, a bunch of coasters from different pubs and brew houses, a hat, a glass from somewhere, and all other kinds of junk. I mean there was 100 bucks in 2xl t shirts in there for me. My favorite was the black Stone brewery one, and another one, I cant remember the business, but on the back it says, drink craft brewed beers, bud is for smoking. That one cracked me up. But I sure appreciated all of it, especially since I didn't expect any of it.
I bid you all a great day!

Hmmm Seems that I'm not the only one that has "Relics" from Beer drinking days in Athens Ohio... Must be something with that little College town that says... "Borrow" our Beer Related Items, when you place an order at the Bars... =)

I got the silver award in the BYO contest last year and got a bunch of cool free crap like gift certs, hops, fleece jacket and other stuff.

I worked the New Belgium table at the Spring Beer & Wine Festival here in Portland about 8 years ago. Last shift on the last day. As I was helping the sales rep close shop I just asked if I could have one of the banners he had hanging up. Without hesitation he cut it down and handed it to me. I now have this:

photo.jpg

Around the same time Widmer was changing their logo ever so slightly and held a garage sale to sell off all the old logo swag. I got several banners, a button up shirt, a 12 pack of hefe glasses and all crazy cheap....

I've also been known to "borrow" pint glasses from pubs all over the country.

Back