Looking for Inline pH meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabeb25

HE of who can not be spoken of.
Reaction score
Where would one look for an inline pH meter that I could put on the HERMS loop of my system.

TIA

Bryan

Isn't the gotcha of pH monitoring the probes and the cost to acquire, to calibrate, to store and to maintain them?

Consider than before making a purchase.

Wondering that myself. I read that pH-probes are pretty puny stuff, so I guess you just can't have it inline like an RTD? You need to store it in a special solution etc etc.

No they make Inline (rtd) type meters... I am just not in the "industry" to know what is what! So what if I have to calibrate it before the session, I do that already anyways!

So yea, I got the same results, but have no idea what I am actually looking for.

thanks

No they make Inline (rtd) type meters... I am just not in the "industry" to know what is what! So what if I have to calibrate it before the session, I do that already anyways!

So yea, I got the same results, but have no idea what I am actually looking for.

thanks

One tiny problem with the suggestion of #10: That's an ORP sensor, not a pH sensor. Yes, you could use it with your MW 102 but it wouldn't read pH.

In line sensors are made for pH but especially if you want temperature tolerance expect to spend big bucks. Check Cole-Parmer, VWS...

i use the ones off mcmaster at work for my waste water management and they work great, even in the worst enviroment.
controller:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#ph-meters/=yq4jxa

it has a switching output and a standard 4-20ma output.

these are the probes.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#ph-probes/=yq4l6d (ATC Is temp compensated)

These are temperature corrected aswell. if your looking for cheap ph control you wont find it... i run 3 of these meters and they have been rock solid for me, just dont hose them down.

Back