Centennial IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerface

Reaction score
Success, this turned out great. Not too hoppy but enough to give it a nice bitter after taste. All in all a home run. If I were'nt too picky, I for some reason. Put in 6 oz of Malto dextrin instead of the eight like I usually do. Ok, the head actually stays and it tastes delicious. Its a lot clearer then picture, it looks like a pale ale. Success
20150507_001319.jpg

20150507_001319.jpg

Just opened mine yesterday as well! I notice there was a shortage of Centennial IPA recipes on the internet, so I bet we made the same one ;)

11202954_1603232426585221_2736807202811566983_n.jpg

Well mine is a Gluten Free version. It tastes incredible. You cant tell its a GF version. I has a great head and it lasts, I'm so giddy......:D

Want to exchange a few bottles? pm me if you're interested. I'm mailing some tomorrow so another package won't kill me. Let me know @tigerface

So the OP posts a huge picture of a glass of beer and exclaims his batch turned out great but does not give the story about the recipe, process or whatever? huh?

LOL, and a blurry one at that

Plus, maltodextrin in an IPA? No thank you

Back