whooohoo... senior member

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidgerbil

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wow... been on here for just over a month, and already passed my 100th posting...
I guess it's not just in the real world that I talk too much :D

now I just need to scrounge up a few bucks so I can pay for the site and get myself an avatar

Bah Humbug said:
Pony up.

I Guarantee!!!! you will love what you see over the fence!!

I grew up in the town of Shelton, Wa. Not only is Shelton the Christmas tree capital of the world, but it has one other unique distinction. The old drive in theater, on the main road into town, was converted to a XXX theater years ago. All I had to do was hike across two cow fields from our place, and I could see all kinds of interesting things over the fence :drunk:

I dry hopped an IPA tonight, racked an ESB to keg, cooked up some stir fry beef, and had three pints of stout. And watched some Battlestar Galactica.

Buford said:
I dry hopped an IPA tonight, racked an ESB to keg, cooked up some stir fry beef, and had three pints of stout. And watched some Battlestar Galactica.

Ok, you have me beat. Two brown ales and the keg is dry. The dunkleweizen is now in its secondary, some tuna casserole is in my belly, and Criminal Minds is about to start, so all in all, I am happy.:drunk:

Ok, is it just me, or is it too damn early in the tv season to be showing reruns from just a few weeks ago?

No Criminal Minds for me, so I guess I will just have to hang out here instead :cross:

rabidgerbil

How about shortening or reformatting the signature so you don't look like a noob?

Coming Soon: Screwball - my own take on Pyramid Curveball - starter begun today Edmund Fitzgerald Porter (had to jump on the bandwagon)
Primaries:1)2)3)4)5) empty
Secondaries:1) The Brew Hut Dunkleweizen 2)3)4)5) empty
Kegs:1) hard cider 2) empty

Dang the first 6 regualrs to post on this thread have over 25,000 posts between them.

Them are some Post Whores!

rabidgerbil said:
I grew up in the town of Shelton, Wa. Not only is Shelton the Christmas tree capital of the world, but it has one other unique distinction. The old drive in theater, on the main road into town, was converted to a XXX theater years ago. All I had to do was hike across two cow fields from our place, and I could see all kinds of interesting things over the fence :drunk:

Yeah, it's kind of like that... :drunk:

Back