Group Buy in Chicago #6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do we set the cutoff for this current buy?

• Close it on Monday, October 8, 2012 11:59 PM

• Close it when we reach 164 sacks?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who was the person who gave me some black IPA in a goose island IPA bottle? The silver cap read " B IPA". It's pretty good. Thanks.

bmason1623 said:
who was the person who gave me some black IPA in a goose island IPA bottle? The silver cap read " B IPA". It's pretty good. Thanks.

That's me, glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again for getting everything done :mug:

I am starting to think I should have bought more grains. I have already gone through 26# in the past 2 weekends brewing 2 batches of IPA. I better slow down so I don't have to buy supplementary grains before the next group buy!

:tank:

I am starting to think I should have bought more grains. I have already gone through 26# in the past 2 weekends brewing 2 batches of IPA. I better slow down so I don't have to buy supplementary grains before the next group buy!

:tank:

I usually tell people that no matter how much they think they need add another sack just to be safe. you can never have too much grain.

bmason1623 said:
I usually tell people that no matter how much they think they need add another sack just to be safe. you can never have too much grain.

Spoken like a true addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back