Show us your Mead in a photo!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Raspberry 37 days old just racked and 98 days old JOAM (Still clearing).
joam-and-raspberry-65515.jpg

Looking good!

Rowse honey mead made with Harrogate Spring Water and Lalvin 71B-1122 "Narbonne" yeast.

image.jpg

If you check out the okra debacle thread you can see the whole video of me tasting on page 9. It was like egg-white. The bottle appears to have some manner of science specimen in it. At just about the same time I put together a persimmon mead in the same size bottle that should be available to taste right about now... Im sure that that will be less dastardly.

I can't seem to find the thread, can i get a link?

Honey and water mead, less than a month old, made with harvested Narbonne yeast, honey step fed with staggered nutrient additions. Needs racking soon, might do it Saturday.

image.jpg

My JOAM is halfway done I'd post it if i knewhow

Scroll down to the "quick reply" window, type in your text reply, then click on "manage attachments," click on "choose file" to browse your files/folders & select a file, click on "upload," when the file has uploaded, close the upload window & click on "submit reply."
Regards, GF.

IMG_0857.jpg

From L to R:

Show Mead (5gal)
Dandelion Mead (front 1 gal)
Show/Cranberry Mead (1 gal)
Cranberry (5 gal)
Earl Grey Vanilla (center 1 gal)
Cranberry Mead/Cider Mix (1 gal right center)
Cider/Apfelwine (5 gal)
Dandelion Mead (1 gal)

My first mead.

4 pounds of honey
1 Orange sliced
25 raisins
White Labs Sweet Mead Yeast (WLP720)
1 gallon of Spring water

This is going to be a bit on the sweet side. 1 week in and the fermentation is still going strong.

Easy Mead.jpg

Third racking of the mead I started in May. I intend to age it for a bit, for the rest of 2015 at least, before bottling it. I harvested the 71b-112 "Narbonne" yeast, which I in turn harvested from the April batch, and intend to use it for the mead I plan on making at the end of June - if it survived the alcohol levels, anyway.

image.jpg

Honey and lemon mead / melomel.

Started on 30th June 2015.

Rowse honey, Brecon Carreg water, lemon juice, lemon zest, Safale S-33 yeast.

Smelled pretty good when I racked it earlier, too bad it got muddied up.

image.jpg

Back