Outdoor Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underwaterdan

Reaction score
Maybe my search skills have gone down hill, but besides one in which is still in the planning stage, are their any completed outdoor bar setups threads? I am looking to do a 5 foot bar, with no running water. As far as beer goes for now I am thinking of putting a tower on it, and putting a keg in a ice bath and hooking it up to my C02 tank. Simple for now....

g'luck with that.
I haven't seen any bar deck builds, but I have only been lurking for a few months now.
Can you post a drawing of the deck?

I built an L-shapped outdoor bar outside a walkout finished basement, had access to the basement kitchen through a window so I built-in a sink, grill and fridge directly opposite the basemnt kitchen sink, very handy for shuffling items from the house to the bar. Above the bar is a deck with polycarbonate sheating on the bottom side of the joists to keep water, leaves etc. off the bar and outdoor kitchen. Used pressure treated framing sheathed in cedar car siding and topped it with slate tiles for the bar. We don't use the house kitchen any in the summer. Thinking of adding a few taps some day, when I do I'll install them on the house wall so everything is indoors except the taps.

Here's a links to some pics Pictures by jdieterwso - Photobucket
Didn't capture it very well, but the deal to the left is a waterfall with a small brook that defines that border of the patio. The water fall is spring fed so it flows year round and the brooks runs into a creek that is bhind the spot where I took the pics.

now I'm just confused. the bar that's under the patio is freaking sweet.

Where are you planning on putting this extra bar?

Back