What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409598060.546649.jpgdamned rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee. Likely no beer today, just drinking vicariously through this thread.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409599243.008588.jpg

2nd interview in the morning for a new job I want, so I need to keep my head clear.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409600177.276862.jpg

One brew down and thinking a second would be a mistake. This guy is enjoying his beer today.

Hey...how did your brews go? I was thinking about volunteering, but a friend my my old 'hood dropped by and we we to mellow mushroom for lunch. Had a Lagunitas Night time Black IPA...it was good!

I was just thinking...if there's something in the tepache that's not agreeing with you, maybe you could pastuerize it and neutralize the critters! Bring it up to about 190, turn it off, cover and sit for ten minutes and the pop back in the fridge?

IMAG3500.jpg

Never had this one and I'm not liking it too much ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409600765.255911.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Sample of my vanilla bean buffalo sweat. Vanilla is there and its awfully tasty but i may add another bean after wednesdays sample if it doesn't change.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409601046.327773.jpg

I'm drinking an apricot ale that I bottled only a week ago. I'm really not much of a fan of fruit beers (brewed it at the request of my 22 year old daughter), but I have to say, it's great tasting!

Coffee. Likely no beer today, just drinking vicariously through this thread.

View attachment 221382

2nd interview in the morning for a new job I want, so I need to keep my head clear.

Good luck. Have a couple ready for tomorrow night.

Anderson Gose while doing the second cip run with fittings on.

Attachments

• 1409601511554.jpg
    1409601511554.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 57
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409601743.805407.jpg
5.5 gallons of Rye IPA and 5.5 gallons of This years holiday beer, a stout I'm calling Champurrado Stout. Kicking backing now with a couple of these.

Wobriens RIS. This is the beer that made me brew an imperial stout. The oak on this has held on nicely. Thanks again for saving me one of these. Delicious! :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409602351.909875.jpg

Thanks!
I like my current position, but I've advanced to the point where it's a total dead end job.

This will be waiting for me tomorrow, right after work:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409604402.939067.jpg
Love this stuff.

Drinking my nut brown out of my tailgate. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409605403.116490.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409605377.312202.jpg
5 Beers for 5 Years American Barley wine. CCB realized that they had never made a brew to celebrate their anniversary, so this year they made 5.

They live on the other end of the same block.... And I love my house.

This qualifies as a "quit yer bitchin'" moment then. ;)
Hey...how did your brews go? I was thinking about volunteering, but a friend my my old 'hood dropped by and we we to mellow mushroom for lunch. Had a Lagunitas Night time Black IPA...it was good!

I was just thinking...if there's something in the tepache that's not agreeing with you, maybe you could pastuerize it and neutralize the critters! Bring it up to about 190, turn it off, cover and sit for ten minutes and the pop back in the fridge?
I didn't do the PB&J stout yet. May need to redo the other gallon batch I did. IRA went very well. I think my refractometer is off despite it reading 1.000 with distilled water. OG read low so I added 9 oz DME and ended at 1.072 instead of 1.060. I'll live with that. Clearest wort I've produced to date I believe.

image.jpg

Way out back on my property having Mister Softee cream ale.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409607382.985030.jpg

And one of these.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409607396.028257.jpg

I love not living near civilization.

This qualifies as a "quit yer bitchin'" moment ]

I know. Seems like it takes two years after every new baby to get them to start calling first again. I blame them for the five year gap between children.

Water with dinner.

Leaves plenty of room to hide the unwanted guests after "greeting" them. ;)

Correct. My buddy (the sober one) shot 6-8 rounds into the air after his cousin lit some ****ing kiddie fireworks at last night's party and the people who didn't know **** their pants.

I have yet to shoot a single round back here. Likely never will. It's just pointless.

Crazy motherfloccers.

Had to work but made the most of it today. Brewed a porter and a coffee milk stout. A Labor Day indeed!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409613701.670655.jpg

Was gifted some Amish Bread from the wife's co worker. It seems to be basically a sour dough culture in a zip lock bag. I sorta dig it.

Back