What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one of these:

image-2657631566.jpg

Who on here was doing weird architectural stuff w their pics a while back.

My wife wasn't amused when I did this. Wait til #4... :rockin:

coldcrash said:
Another one of these: Who on here was doing weird architectural stuff w their pics a while back. My wife wasn't amused when I did this. Wait til #4... :rockin:

The only architectural stuff I see are some darn nice windows.

Seem to have come down with a cold... But i managed to bottle up the gallon of my imperial stout i added coffee to in the secondary...drinking airbourne to try and shake this cold

ForumRunner_20131216_181050.png

jak1010 said:
Wood still keeping the oil man's children in public school. By February, he'll be cashing in his jewelry. :)

Darn right.

Even though it was 75*f and sunny today, I'm enjoying some super fresh stout, that I brewed 2 weeks ago (I Love Kegging). I know that it'll get better with time, but, its already good!

IMG_0656.jpg

DrunkleJon said:
OK I have seen too much of this honored here and have much want. Anyone know where to acquire some BCBS in the Northern VA DC area? My second FBS. No pic because I am lame and it is already half gone.
How far is Frederick for you? I saw some on the shelves Friday.

Edit: now drinking this

image-3548321595.jpg

Even though it was 75*f and sunny today, I'm enjoying some super fresh stout, that I brewed 2 weeks ago (I Love Kegging). I know that it'll get better with time, but, its already good!

Don't let warm weather stop you from drinking what you want to. Stout is very popular in the Bahamas.

That's a good way to make the day better!

Well 22oz of Mad Elf should have you feeling jolly in no time. :D

Yes ... after some roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and Mad Elf, I'm feeling quite fine now :D. Plus I found out I don't have to go to CT tomorrow (moved to Thursday) so I might just open something else! :mug:

OK I have seen too much of this honored here and have much want. Anyone know where to acquire some BCBS in the Northern VA DC area?

My second FBS. No pic because I am lame and it is already half gone.

Rick's used to get it before they closed. At least, I know they did once, but they sold out before I could grab some. I enjoy the beer, but not enough to go hunting for it now that I've had it, so I don't know who, if anyone, had it this year. It might be gone already?

Last bottle of my Imperial pumpkin I brewed over a year ago. Crystal clear and tasty. It's amazing how much cinnamon I still get from it.

ForumRunner_20131216_171239.jpg

Yes ... after some roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and Mad Elf, I'm feeling quite fine now :D. Plus I found out I don't have to go to CT tomorrow (moved to Thursday) so I might just open something else! :mug:

Funny, I had a meeting planned in CT that I jus cancelled due to weather. Employees are happy. I'm not since I planned to find some Gandhi Bot while there.

Had a couple of my coffee browns. It's gotten drinkable with a little more bottle conditioning, but I'll be making some major changes for the rebrew. Anyone have a favorite English yeast or had any luck growing up Sammy Smith's?

Had a couple of my coffee browns. It's gotten drinkable with a little more bottle conditioning, but I'll be making some major changes for the rebrew. Anyone have a favorite English yeast or had any luck growing up Sammy Smith's?

Never tried culturing Samuel Smith, but I'm in love with Wyeast West Yorkshire (Timothy Taylor). Makes a mean Bitter, but goes great with every other English beer I've used it in.

jak1010 said:
Funny, I had a meeting planned in CT that I jus cancelled due to weather. Employees are happy. I'm not since I planned to find some Gandhi Bot while there.

You will not find much Gandhi until around Xmas time. Stores have not had Gandhi in about a week (ask nuke brewer, he couldn't find any). I still have some from two weeks ago. NEBCO moved across the road and are scheduled to open on the 21st with 6 taps. They are also increasing production so there will be plenty of Gandhi all over Connecticut really soon.

WLP002 worked great for me

how is that ?

Delicious. I love all ranger Creek whiskeys. The rim fire is my absolute favorite. I'm going to add a little water to see of it will open up.

Careful with that sinus thing. Same thing floored me for 3 days. A week later I am still suffering from runoff.

It just hit me today. Feel like crap. Hope I'll get better. I do not want to be sick over the holidays. It'll suck.

I am about to hit the Highland Park 18. Hold on tight.

I hold my rye whiskey up remmy! Cheers!

Back