New brewing supply store.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growlerjoe

Reaction score
There will be a new brewing supply shop opening in Marion Iowa. The store will open the first week in May. The shop s name will be Brew Your Own.. (BYO).. Stop in and say hi to Joe. Joe currently has several how to lessons on You Tube. He will be giving classes on brewing and will carry all of your favorite supplies.

Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt.

Thanks everyone! The shop is officially open for business! We had a great first week, and I have another larger order coming in hopefully by the end of the week. I've got supplies and equipment for pretty much every home brewer and wine maker--please stop by the shop to see for yourselves. And if you don't see something you'd like to see on the shelves--definitely let me know.

Here's the shop info:

BIY Homebrew Supply
147 Marion Blvd #C
Marion, IA 52302

319-373-BEER

www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com
facebook.com/BIYHomebrewSupply

Stopped into BIY a couple weeks ago and was really excited. The place had everything I wanted except kegs, but Joe said he was working on that. I actually saw Joe on youtube first then made the connection after talking with him for a bit. It's great to have a local place to go and get some good advice face to face. If you're in the area stop in and check the place out.

Cheers!

I was in that store last week and this week. I am a nOOb and didn't know squat. Joe was very helpful and full of enthusiasm. Can't wait to go back!

Back