Is this a good deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronin

Reaction score
complete brewing system which includes the computer controlled RIMS with heavy duty motor & dual stir paddles, two 50L 240V electric kettles fitted with dual low density elements, one electric HLT with two power levels, and a custom designed stand with dual kettle controls. You can brew between 25L and 100L in one day. Pictures and details can be sent by email. Awesome workhorse for brewing. $2,500

I see this for sale from a craft place in my city... a bit hardcore for me i think, but still if it is a good deal then who knows....

p.s. that is Canadian moneys

include pics, quality will have a lot to do with it since it's electric and has the capability of killing you.
Also do you have a 220V Outlet with an large enough breaker to run the thing?

thanks, well i dont have 220 in my garage (yet) more just curious if this setup would be large enough to start a small craft brew comp. and stock some shelves in the local stores...

sounds like it could produce 3500 - 4500 gallons per year if worked....

Back