Raspberry Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about givng this a shot. This would be my first beer that i would brew that isnt from brewers best. What dificulty level would you rate this beer? It sounds amazing!

If you've done several beers already, you should be able to handle it. This would be a poor choice for a first time brewer. But take care, review the instructions step by step and get an understanding of them before you start. If you read something and don't understand it, post here or PM me.

I just have a quick fermentation question. Here in Ohio our rasberry's are turning color. I brewed this batch 6/1/2011. it's still sitting in the primary fermenter, and most of the fermentation has taken place. With today being 6/8, and the rasberrry's I intend to use being ready for picking 6/10 or 6/11 does anyone think leaving my beer in the initial fermenter for a few more days will impart yeasty flavors? Do you think I will be better off snagging some from the store, and racking this evening?

Thanks in advance

A

so, how can I convert this guy to all grain? I know how to do the extract, but what do I do to convert the rice solids to rice in my mash tun? and how much hops to use in all grain? Steve, did you ever use Amarillo in here?

so, how can I convert this guy to all grain? I know how to do the extract, but what do I do to convert the rice solids to rice in my mash tun? and how much hops to use in all grain? Steve, did you ever use Amarillo in here?

Convert to all grain/rice solids to rice grains - I don't know. Sorry.

Hops - should be the same, assuming you're making a five gallon batch.

Amarillo - I didn't, but I see no reason why you couldn't or shouldn't. I think the grapefruity armoa and taste would work well with the raspberry.

Convert to all grain/rice solids to rice grains - I don't know. Sorry.

Hops - should be the same, assuming you're making a five gallon batch.

Amarillo - I didn't, but I see no reason why you couldn't or shouldn't. I think the grapefruity armoa and taste would work well with the raspberry.

thanks, if I can get this converted I may have to try it.

Back