WTF? My beer is gone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happens to me all the time! I HATE that! It happened with a case of beer that I had, also. I still don't know where it went. I also am not sure where I am right now.

Beer Gnomes....

gnome.jpg

Beer Gnomes....

That's not an evil beer gnome...that's just your average one....THIS is your Evil beer gnome.

288944953_3bcfc0f1b9.jpg

I mean what's worse than finding THIS in your beer closet or kegerator.

drunk-santa.jpg

You really need to cultivate some beer fairies to protect your stuff. You do that by leave a bottle capful of wort for them, as tribute. (They like sweet stuff.) You do that and they will keep the beergnomes at bay.

I'm lucky, mine are hot....:D

Beerfairy1.jpg

beerfairy21.jpg

beerfairie3.jpg

hopfairie.jpg

beerfairybucket.jpg

Fermentation_Fairy.jpg

;)

whoa whoa whoa.

Don't post NSFW material in here.
Not cool.

Where's the NSFW material? All those pics of MINE have been posted on this forum 50-60 times. Fairy number 2 is a ceramic beer stine, and her breasts are covered by her hair, and fuzzed out I (I even photoshopped it at a mods request years ago and it passed muster.) Fairy number 3 has neon green nipple coverings All of those pics have been seen and laughed at by the mods on numerous occasions.

And evil beer gnome is clearly a eunuch....

So WHAT nsfw material are you referring too?

Revvy said:
That's not an evil beer gnome...that's just your average one....THIS is your Evil beer gnome.

I mean what's worse than finding THIS in your beer closet or kegerator.

You really need to cultivate some beer fairies to protect your stuff. You do that by leave a bottle capful of wort for them, as tribute. (They like sweet stuff.) You do that and they will keep the beergnomes at bay.

I'm lucky, mine are hot....:D

;)

Pic 2 disappeared?

My arthritis & carpel tunnel would be a mess after carrying that many 1L mugs all day. Wish I had a few right now though.

I just thought my home is centered on a wrinkle in the time space continuum....every time I put down a beer one of those pesky worm hole pops up and my beer vanishes in a blinding flash......

Drats. Better pour another one and study this further. I'll do the same.

Back