• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Corona Style Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delvec28

Reaction score
I'll probably end up getting a roller mill eventually, but I would like to try out a cheap one for the next couple batches.

I live in South Jersey - anyone have an old mill collecting dust that I could purchase?

Yea, I'm definitely looking for something local.

My cousin has a grain mill that I normally use but he is going on vacation and I was hoping to brew this Sunday.

If no one has a Corona/Victoria grain mill, does anyone from South Jersey (I'm in Audubon) want to be so kind to allow me to crush a batch of grain at their place?

I bought the ingredients online so I feel funny going to my LHBS.

Yeaaaa I know, I actually have one in my Amazon cart, but I know it wouldn't help me for this weekend so I'm waiting, haha.

After I brew this one I'll probably wait at least 3 weeks, so it gives me some time to find a used mill.

Back