Corny Kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edub20

Reaction score
Anyone in Central MS got a source? need to buy a couple but shipping is killer online.

Thanks

How far from Hattiesburg are you? I have a few more than i need, and could possibly trade or sell off a pair.

How far from Hattiesburg are you? I have a few more than i need, and could possibly trade or sell off a pair.
I'm actually heading through HB this weekend to visit family in Poplarville. To answer your question though not too far about 1.5hrs.

This weekend doesn't work for me, but let me know next time you are passing through or maybe if you want to make the drive for them, we could set up a meet time. Are you wanting to trade, or buy?

How is the kegging set up going edub? Did you get everything set up? I am brewing again today, this makes 2 weeks in a row. I posted a thread to try to find all the hattiesburg brewers, but nobody has responded yet. Hopefully we can get some activity here in MS.

Good luck and let me know how it works out for you.

Yesterday i got the collar built and sealed together. I also mounted to door to the collar. My faucets connectors and hosing should be in this week. I got lucky this past Wednesday and came across a guy selling 2 20# co2 tanks on craigslist and got both for 35 bucks. One is full of co2 already. Cant beat that deal

Cool, I am heating water for Da Yooper's Fizzy Yellow. I was going to make the house ale, but the grain mill project did not get finished this past week so I can't crush my grain without a huge mess. I do have the grain bill for the Fizzy Yellow ready, so away we go. Going to try to beat the heat of the day.

Anyone know a where I can pickup a couple here in South Ms? I wanted to keg a Canadian ale this weekend without having to order one offline.

Back