Bottling my first Oktoberfest lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcsum68

Reaction score
Pulled it out of the fridge and was gonna get everything ready to bottle when my wife said "What are you doing?"

Duh!

No go, we have to leave, I would assume its ok to leave it out since once its in bottles it will sit at room temp anyway, is that true?

Anything else besides priming it that I need to worry about?

Thanks guys!

Sounds like it'll be fine until you can get to it. How's it taste? My first lager was great- I was so proud of it, and then I realized that aside from a few lagers like o'fests and maibocks, I like ales better anyway!

Sounds like it'll be fine until you can get to it. How's it taste? My first lager was great- I was so proud of it, and then I realized that aside from a few lagers like o'fests and maibocks, I like ales better anyway!

I finally remembered to reply!

Argh, I have gone to answer this question a hundred times and can never remember why when I get to the computer. I spose I should stop drinking so much.

Anywho, I forgot to try it before priming is, so it was a bit sweet still, but pretty good so far. I will definitely post back when I finally get to have some in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back