South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 30!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chizult said:
No...that's way more. Total * .029. Then add that result back to the posted total. Then throw on a couple bucks more for good measure. :)

We make beer we aren't mathmeticians. Lol

Sorry for the slight delay... All payments are in! Order went over this afternoon. I should hear back tomorrow about a set delivery

We're looking at thursday for pickup. I'm not able to send out PMs tonight so I'll make sure i get them out tomorrow. If anyone is away because of the holiday, i'll gladly hold your grain for you.

Just started a new job this week si I've been a bit twisted.

Could someone please pick up Devin's and my grain? I can meet up with you on Saturday at BYOB or will pick up from your house.

I would also appreciate it if someone could pick up my grain. I'm out of town for the holiday. I'm coming from Jersey City, so the farther north the better, but anywhere between here and Philly is fine.

I'll bring a few brews as a thank you.

I live just below Burlington. If you want me to p/u let me know whats ordered

I would also appreciate it if someone could pick up my grain. I'm out of town for the holiday. I'm coming from Jersey City, so the farther north the better, but anywhere between here and Philly is fine.

I'll bring a few brews as a thank you.

Anyone able to hold my sacks? I have 2.5 sacks this pickup.

I'm around the philly /bucks area
Thanks.

Another great pickup. It was good seeing all you gents. Until next time!

P.S. Next GB starts soon!

Very smooth...thanks so much Jeff! This was my first group buy over at Discmakers instead of over at NEMF...much improved!

Back