Phoenix Area Pubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgian Novice

Reaction score
Alright, sports fans. Going to be in the Phoenix area in March for 4 days watching springtraining baseball. Let me know, if you do know, any great area pubs or speciality beer bars in that whole huge suburb. :)

I was at Four Peaks last week while in Pheonix. Definately check it out!

Hopsquatch BarleyWine was awesome as was their Kiltlifter.

Excellent, thanks for the information. I will definately make it there. Yes, it is a big area to cover so I thought I would try to find the top 3 and try to make it to them.

Unfortnately my team is the KC Royals. One of the worst teams in all of baseball and will probably remain that way until baseball in general is "fixed". But, I love em, so I am seeing 4 games with 4 different other teams that will span 3 of th stadiums so it is a great week to go on.

Once again, thanks for the info.

Georgian Novice said:
Alright, sports fans. Going to be in the Phoenix area in March for 4 days watching springtraining baseball. Let me know, if you do know, any great area pubs or speciality beer bars in that whole huge suburb. :)
Try the Sonora Brewhouse. It was voted “BEST LOCAL BEER” 2006 Phoenix New Times.

Wild

Wild is right, I just had an excellent Russian Imperial Stout there a couple weeks ago. Also, MAKE SURE you check out Papago Brewing, they're definitely the best beer bar in Phoenix , great food, and they brew their own beer too! Their draft selection changes daily. Check their website for the latest draft list http://www.papagobrewing.com.

I just checked Beer Advocate; looks like Papagos is the 7th best place to have a beer in America. Four Peaks isn't on the list.

Latest posts

Back