Excited!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petie

Reaction score
I'm going to Nashville Saturday morning to pick up my new brewers best deluxe kit that my sons bought me for dads day. I'm pickin up an imperial blonde kit and a Belgian wit while I'm there. I been brewing in a mr beer brewer so I'm pretty excited.

Kudos on the Witbier. That's going to be delicious! Get those brewing this weekend so you can enjoy them ASAP. For schedule's sake, you're probably looking at 2 weeks in the fermenter and another 3-4 weeks to carbonate after bottling. Still, looks like you are getting the right stuff from the get go! Best of luck.

Congrats.

If you liked brewing with the Mr Beer kit you should really like what you can do with the larger kit. Extracts with steeping grains add a little something extra, then you can try a mini mash. After that explore BIAB all grain and if you enjoy that you can get the equipment for traditional all grain.

Enjoy! :rockin:

My boys talked me into the witbier. Since they're buying it for me it won't hurt to give them something back. I figure I'll make it first then the imperial blonde.

Here's the description of the imperial blonde.

Imperial Blonde This recipe produces a malty, high gravity, full-bodied version of this easy drinking, well-rounded beer style. Golden in color, Imperial Blonde Ale uses the lightest malt extract available and a unique balance of domestic and imported hops. A great recipe if you like big blondes! 7-8% ABV.

congrats on getting started. my condolences on the never-ending. a lot of us started with mr beer, thousands of dollar$ ago :D

Just got back from All Seasons in Nashville. Awesome store. My sons hooked me up good. Gonna start the witbier first thing in the morning.

image-985827775.jpg

My boys are the best.

Back