White Labs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shbrewer

Reaction score
Has anyone taken advantage of the offer from White Labs and returned liquid yeast vials for new yeast? They have a return 5 and get 1 offer, also other offers that are pretty good.
Leo

I thought it was return ten labels to get a coupon for one free one. I've been saving mine; I think I have like 5-6 labels now.

Our club opted to collect 5000 to brew with Chris White. He's coming to town on the 14th.

Wild

hrm... I've got 4 kickin around... although I don't need any yeast for a while until I cook up an ESB...

wild said:
Our club opted to collect 5000 to brew with Chris White. He's coming to town on the 14th.

Wild

Are you serious?? Because that is kickass if it's true. I saw that on the list of prizes, but it almost seemed like a joke. Still, I suppose with enough people, it's possible to collect that many. :tank:

" **White Labs reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time. All prize selections are subject to availability. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Only pre-registered members are eligible to redeem vials. Club Members can only redeem vials twice per year."

Haha! Hopefully they won't pull a fast one :fro:

The cool thing is, you can peel off the labels and just mail those in, and save the vials for your own diabolical purposes. :cross:

Torchiest said:
The cool thing is, you can peel off the labels and just mail those in, and save the vials for your own diabolical purposes. :cross:

Nice. Lets see fill with Vodka and freeze for partys.

Latest posts

Back