What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright. Switched to some Pinot Noir instead of cracking the last of my Brew in a Bag bomber if Caribou Slobber I see in my BIL's fridge. Maybe I'll drink that one tomorrow. And the Shift Pale Lagers I have, as they are good beach beers.

The classic.

image-2081918949.jpg

While watching Loaded Weapon. Love this movie.
"This loser has taken the chicken sh!+ way out and punched her own ticket"
"Suicide, huh. She must've caught herself by surprise."

The classic.

While watching Loaded Weapon. Love this movie.
"This loser has taken the chicken sh!+ way out and punched her own ticket"
"Suicide, huh. She must've caught herself by surprise."

Love that movie. Need to watch it again

I miss Leslie Nielsen... RIP

I dont thik he was in that movie but Slap stick comedy will never be the same again. It was his calling.

Here is to leslie nelson!
ForumRunner_20130816_221452.png

NIZZLE? Are you there? Are you passed out on the lawn cuddling with a plush lion toy?
;)

NIZZLE? Are you there? Are you passed out on the lawn cuddling with a plush lion toy?
;)

I'm hear just dealing with some fuc k head that thinks it's ok to piss while walking down the road where my kids play.

Edit: debating if I should deal with it or call the cops

NIZZLE said:
I'm hear just dealing with some fuc k head that thinks it's ok to piss while walking down the road where my kids play.

Sorry, I had to relieve myself. Get off my back about it. Geez!!
;)

Got all 6 kids in bed, and seriously considering having another Nitro. Yeah, sounds good...

Ok, back on topic; finishing the last of the Marshall 5. Did I mention how good this stuff is?

nukebrewer said:
I'm just watching it for the first time. Almost done with season 2. It's getting crazy!

Oh god! I hate that show! It was good for a couple seasons. Then they started adding in all these crazy plot points. Then it's like the writers didn't realize it was going to last that long so they had to start explaining some of the crap they introduced earlier on. It got to a point where i just had to finish it because I had been watching it for so many years. I could go on and on, but I won't since you're watching it for the first time.
Enjoy. ;)

Going to bed now but today was a day of camping and fishing that saw:

1. Two Hearted Ale
2. All Day IPA
3. Dirty Bastard
4. Final Absolution

homebrew Maris-Otter / Mosaic SMaSH...

I can confirm that fermentation in fact occurred. How else would alcohol get in there? I need to move my keezer further from my couch. This is dangerous...

Started the night with Shorts (MI) Controversius Maximum, a limited run. One of the bitterest beers I've ever had.

More Arbor Blackberry Blonde. My JP Madrugada Obscura Sour Stout hanging out there in the back. Dumping those dregs in my Midnight Wheat sour project.

ForumRunner_20130817_005148.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Arbor Brewing Milestone Porter another hand pulled cask ale. I was pretty much a noob to real ale cask beer till today . Gotta say I love it.

Looks like a ton of head on a cask pulled ale. All of the legitimate. Cask ale ive ever had, which is a very small amount, came almost completely flat and at room temperature. Mostly bitters and a mild that ive ever sampled. Looks good though. Enjoy your trip man.

Looks like a ton of head on a cask pulled ale. All of the legitimate. Cask ale ive ever had, which is a very small amount, came almost completely flat and at room temperature. Mostly bitters and a mild that ive ever sampled. Looks good though. Enjoy your trip man.

Yup its at cellar temp (60°) pretty light carbonation. This was literally two seconds after he set it in front of me

NIZZLE said:
Well well wes channel wassssss up! One more hb hear and off to bed.

I don't know man. What's been up with you? I'm just gettin started and everyone's pooping out. ;)

Back