Hello from Gulf Breeze, FL!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riprollins

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I found myself always referring to this site when I had questions so I finally created an account and asked a few questions of my own. I went ahead and posted a thread in the "general techniques" forum and just now realized that I forgot to introduce myself!
My name is Patrick Rip Rollins and I have been brewing for couple years now (although not a frequently as I would like between school, work, etc...). I am currently on my 5th batch of beer and have SO MUCH TO LEARN!
I very much look forward to getting involved on the site and as I learn more I will be sure to pass the wisdom on.
I thank all of you already for all of the knowledge I was able to gain from the forums and I can't wait to put it into use!
If you have a chance, I would greatly appreciate the input on my thread titled "Several questions on my latest brew" in the general techniques forum (I apologize if this was not the right place to post it, haha, I literally didn't know any better).
Anyhow, thanks again and happy brewing!!

Cheers,
Rip

Back