Craft Beer Radio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sweet! I'm gonna go to the library where there's a fast connection, download those episodes and burn 'em to a cd, then listen to it in the car lol

Hey guys,

It's Jeff host of Craft Beer Radio. I wanted to thank you guys to listening to the show. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions or comments feel free to email us at [email protected]

There is also a new homebrewing podcast at http://www.basicbrewing.com/radio/

The first couple of episodes look like they will be to introduce hombrewing, but it's a good quality podcast and the host sounds like he knows his content. I think you will like it, I've added it to the top of my itunes list.

Hey, Jeff...I enjoyed listening to your programs. Good take on the Budweiser Select, rice water. How do I do the podcasts? Is it something I can load on my iPod for later listening?

how goes jeff - if we can't find you a place to syndicate - we're gonna find you a bigger audience :D you're gonna need some more bandwidth muhahahahah

Hey Born Brewing Co.

All you have to do is upgrade to iTunes 4.9 there is a podcast option in the itunes music store. Go there and search for beer, we should come up first, or close to it. Just subscribe.

From that point, anytime we put out a new episode, and you have itunes running it will automatically download the episode. If you set your ipod to auto sync and dock you ipod in the cradle when you aren't using it all of your subscribed podcasts will be on your ipod and ready to go when you are. It's that simple, and slick.

There are tons of great shows out there. I was hooked on podcasting in no time.

Jeff - this is awesome. Can't wait to download them to my office PC in the morning. I'm always looking for enternaining information on homebrewing.

Thanks!

I went through iTunes and found Basic Brewing Radio and ...WOW there are a bunch of episodes now!
So far they are excellent!

Gonna try to get Craft Brew Radio tonight.

I also listen to whiteroofradio for my other hobby.

My wife says I'm a nerd, but I'm okay with that. :D

Engelramm said:
I went through iTunes and found Basic Brewing Radio and ...WOW there are a bunch of episodes now!
So far they are excellent!

Gonna try to get Craft Brew Radio tonight.

I also listen to whiteroofradio for my other hobby.

My wife says I'm a nerd, but I'm okay with that. :D
Yeah I've been listening to Basic Brewing Radio since I saw this thread at noon. Great stuff, he's got interviews with lots of knowledgable people.

Gonna listen to Craft Brew Radio later, as you said. Also found http://goodbeershow.com/ via iTunes

been listening to a few episodes, picking and choosing beer styles that interest me.
Great show! I think i might also burn the whole library at home and listen at work. its cool to hear some discerning opinions on beers i really enjoy myself.

Yeah, I've put about 4 gigs of these episodes onto my mp3 player for listening. Awesome listening!

Back