80% $3.2 off ITC-1000 temperature controller for review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's just the STC-1000 with your logo?

Edit: I see it does readings Fahrenheit, is that the only difference?

For anyone who missed it, you didn't miss much. I almost went thru with the purchase but realized it's NOT an 80% discount. It's a discount of $3.20, which is only a 20% discount. The sellers original post which says "80% discount about $3.2 for Inkbird ITC-1000." Leads you to believe that you are PAYING $3.20 for the controller.

For anyone who missed it, you didn't miss much. I almost went thru with the purchase but realized it's NOT an 80% discount. It's a discount of $3.20, which is only a 20% discount. The sellers original post which says "80% discount about $3.2 for Inkbird ITC-1000." Leads you to believe that you are PAYING $3.20 for the controller.

Just discovered the same thing, so I'll be backing out as well.

I got the code too but it's not working for me and for only $3.20, I'm out as well! Pretty misleading post.

Not to mention it looks like a regular stc-1000 but with Fahrenheit. Here's my review. Misleading company, poor product details. Will avoid.

It's a .80 multiplier, which would be 20% off.

Sounds like they got the terms messed up.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you. I have sent the new massage to you. Please reply me. It is my colleague mistake. She understood the amazon promotion system. I asked her to create 80%. But she mistook set 20 means 20% sale price. Sorry again. New solution is sent to your private massage. Tell me your solution and I will deal with it.

I got the code too but it's not working for me and for only $3.20, I'm out as well! Pretty misleading post.

Sorry. It is not misleading post. My colleague is greenhand and misunderstook amazon promotion system. So sorry for that. I have gave you the solution to your private massage. Please feel free to read it and give me choice. OK?

Thanks. I ordered using your discount code which reduced the price to £10 inc delivery :rockin:

They gave me a new code but not working, u guys are buying these from Amazon right? And entering the code at checkout screen, always says invalid for me!

They gave me a new code but not working, u guys are buying these from Amazon right? And entering the code at checkout screen, always says invalid for me!

@dude3516 gave me his order ID. He can success doing it. One account only applys for one time. Could you ask dude3516 how to do it? If your account can't not apply, you can use your friend to do it. OK?

Thanks. I ordered using your discount code which reduced the price to £10 inc delivery :rockin:

You ordered it from US Listing to UK? If so, you need to pay for the international shipping fee. We also have inkbird brand in UK marketplace of Amazon.

You ordered it from US Listing to UK? If so, you need to pay for the international shipping fee. We also have inkbird brand in UK marketplace of Amazon.

I ordered from Germany so no import charges withing EU ;)
It was mentioned (maybe another thread?) that it was for EU plug testing.

Mine has arrived recently and looks pretty good TBH and well packaged.
I hope to try it out this coming weekend.

Cheers Inkbird.

Back