The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIF-ice-cube-WTF-Stare-Staring-GIF.gif

Drinking already?

Not even close. I'm in the midst of preparing a riveting Power Point presentation on the "Treatment of Otitis Media in Children under the age of Ten and a Review of the Current Evidence Based Literature."

Drinking sounds like a much better use of my time.

Not even close. I'm in the midst of preparing a riveting Power Point presentation on the "Treatment of Otitis Media in Children under the age of Ten and a Review of the Current Evidence Based Literature."

Drinking sounds like a much better use of my time.

What are you doing trolling the forum when you have homework to do?

Why do you hate America??

Cheers! ;)

Hates baseball. Don't eat apple pie. Probably lactose intolerant, vegan and gluten free.

Seriously... This is America, dammit. Ya can't love 'the amber waves of grain' and be gluten free. Ya know who's gluten free? ISIS. ISIS jehadistas, running around making bombs, being all gluten free and praying to die a martyr so they get a bunch of virgins. Who wants to hang around a bunch of virgins?

Not me. Gimme a baseball watchin', apple pie makin', meat eatin', America lovin' woman any day of the week.

If you don't have the attention span to watch baseball, not smart enough to love baseball and can't lay your hand on your glove within 5 minutes of deciding to go play catch with the neighborhood kids, do us all a favor and go become a jehadist. Just move to Syria when you do. And stay there. We'll be here watching baseball.

Wrong season.

Pumpkin with cinnamon and sugar on the rim is the big seller theses days with the 'beer geeks' seated around the bar at the Bog. A pretty yellow/red Maple leaf poking up from the suds acts as an accent and upgrades the pint to "The Harvest Bog Water" adds another $2.00 and boosts the cost of your pint to $9.50. Kind of spendy for a beer with an OG of 1.040 and two cans of pumpkin purée per 15 gallons but you should have seen the line of college girls queuing up out front when I left. He might be on to something.

I think we have a new leader for "the lamest post of all time" in the Masshole thread.

A lame post for a lame ass game... Maybe you enjoy watching a bunch of guys spitting and scratching their nads, ya know making their mom's proud and all that their little spitting crotch grabber grew up and gets paid a ridiculous salary for playing a game that entertains those that care to watch. You save lives and well, your not going to be as well paid as the players, sad but true. I'll bake the apple pie, and grill the hot dogs, but you can keep baseball.

Back