what a woman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
went to the brew shop today and dropped a hundred bucks on grains and hops... wife says " don't you need one of those thingys to since yours sucks?"( bench capper) I said yeah but thats almost another 40 bucks...her response" WHO GIVES A s##t... IF YOU NEED ONE GET IT"

brewed an irish red ale with my wife the other day, and she says she wants to brew a Wee Heavy. I say, "but all the conicals are full", and she says, "WHO GIVES A s##t... IF YOU^C^C^C I NEED ONE GET IT"

:ban:

Set up for sure. 15 years of marriage and I can see the hammer dropping' on this one.

Hope she ain't into coach purses like my wife @ $300-500 a whack. That will end up being a reeeaal expensive bottle capper. Lol.

Guns, beer, tools.... That **** just ends up at the house.

Wife: I havent seen that rifle before, is it new?
Me: No. I just pulled it out of gun safe, it been all the way in the back for a few years.

Unfortantly, I'm trying to figure out how to pull that one off on a new 150hp outboard jet for the river boat.

yeah I know I am being set up.. but it is still fun lol...as a matter of fact she is shopping right now !!!

My wife has no clue what my paycheck looks like and I have no clue what hers looks like. I get what I want, when I want it, and she gets the same. People laugh at us when we talk about who paid for dinner last, but we laugh harder because we know they go home and fight about money.

She's never once made a comment about anything I've ever brought home or spent money on.

Seriously, the best way to fund our obsessions (hers is quilting) is to put all the money in a "house" account, then pay yourself a set allowance every week so you can get whatever you want, it's your money, but the bills still get paid. Not money fights, and happy hobbiests!

I'm usually the one encouraging her to buy stuff, so it doesn't sting so much when i do it. She recently gave up complaining about my purchases, though, so no need to play that game anymore. Unless she's scheming for something.

Back