Shot a 30 sec commercial for the store need some feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the intro audio. Pop!

It's good. Not an in your face annoying ad like so many.
Love the look of the store. I wish we had one like that near here.

Good luck.

Not annoying at all, you can completely understand the narrator, and it actually tells us what you're about. I like it. I wish more commercials were like this one.

Very well done. The store looks great! The few homebrew stores I've been into look like an unorganized mess.

WOW thanks for all the great replies guys!
I am very pleased myself with how the commercial turned out....

And yes I do love our new location for sure, 8300sf, 2 story, plenty of room to grow! Plenty of room for the brewery and the tasting room :)
Cheers
Jay

looks great and like many said not annoying. all thats missing is a couple seconds of bling when you say advanced brewer. although advanced brewer already know you. great job.:mug:

Hello, Wow put together very well, loved the attention getter at the beginning, clear crisp and clean, almost sounds like a good beer to me! I would say air it. :mug:

WlieECoyote

Nice, It does not have the feel of a lot of local commercials. When I head up to visit my uncle I will have to stop by and check it out. I grew up in Whitmore, Burney and Redding off of Airport Road. If I would have known about you guys last February when i drove through I would have had a reason to do some shopping.

Very well made, does NOT have that cheesy made for local cable vibe. Which is a very good thing. I hate those commercials. It's very well put together. If you made it yourself I would be proud, if you hired someone to do it I would definetly be satisfied with their work.

PS Your false bottom has been working great for the 6 brews I have done so far. Nothing stuck even with a 50% wheat grain bill. Very pleased.

WOW, I never thought I'd ever see a homebrewshop tv commercial!!! I like it. Nice clean store, it reminds me of the place I sho at Cap N Cork. Nice and clean and bright. I've been to a few others that are dark and dingy, and some are downright dirty. I always say that I could being my mom into cap n cork....your place looks like it too.

Nice commercial!

Very nice commercial

I would change one thing, let those ladies give the closing line at the end, sex sells!

but seriously it is great as is

Gotta echo everyone else, looks well done. If I were going to make any change, it would be to close with the same intro, the graphic with the pop. I think that's an attention better...

needs more chicks in bikinis.

Just kidding, I thought it was very nicely done.

Very well done.

I've seen some baaaaad local commercials but that was excellent.

Very nice, it showcases how open, clean and organized the store is also which will put beginners at ease.

I have to agree with all as well. Looks like a fantastic store. Very profesional and clean. Most homebrew shops are very basic and warehouse like. Yours looks like a clean and boutique shop. Very well done. Congrats and good luck. When I come to Cali I hope to visit the shop.

I have to agree with all as well. Looks like a fantastic store. Very profesional and clean. Most homebrew shops are very basic and warehouse like. Yours looks like a clean and boutique shop. Very well done. Congrats and good luck. When I come to Cali I hope to visit the shop.

I am very lucky...My business partner and his SWMBO used to own a decor store and has mad talent when it comes to boutique shop stuff. Yeah she kills it for sure..

Thanks for all the input you guys! It has sealed the deal for me, its going to go on air next week. I was really impressed with the TV stations local production crew. They had great ideas and was also willing to listen to ours and bring it to life for us. This was a total blast to do. They filmed for about2-2.5 hours for a 30sec spot. But we own it now and can play it anywhere and anytime as long as we can afford the air time. :D
Cheers
Jay

Back