• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade: 2 rubber coated sanke kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I have 2 rubber coated 15.5 gallon kegs. One has the top cut out and a hole for a 1/2" ball valve punched, the other is untouched. These are located in the beautiful Chicago neighborhood of Beverly.

image-3457446988.jpg

Uncut

image-923026442.jpg

Cut. Valve not included.

image-3199931379.jpg

image-672535608.jpg

Important interested in the uncut one. Will you ship to APO addresses? Pics?

I'll ship any where but its more than its worth. On the USPS website they calculate shipping to 130 to Florida, so overseas will be a lot more.

I'll ship any where but its more than its worth. On the USPS website they calculate shipping to 130 to Florida, so overseas will be a lot more.

Did you look at the Parcel Post price? I've priced out shipping 2-4 corny's for somewhere between 15-30 bucks depending on where from and to. I dont imagine a 1/2BBL keg could be that much more. The parcel post option is buried on the page though. In the price list theres a section called "Other Options" thats collapsed. Open that up and Parcel Post is in there.

I just did a rough example from Boston to Hollywood (only random zip i know ;) for a 30lb box 18x18x24 and it came to $35

zeekage said:
Did you look at the Parcel Post price? I've priced out shipping 2-4 corny's for somewhere between 15-30 bucks depending on where from and to. I dont imagine a 1/2BBL keg could be that much more. The parcel post option is buried on the page though. In the price list theres a section called "Other Options" thats collapsed. Open that up and Parcel Post is in there.

I just did a rough example from Boston to Hollywood (only random zip i know ;) for a 30lb box 18x18x24 and it came to $35

I will check it out thanks.

When I was selling keggles I always estimated around $30-40 for shipping in the US. So zeek's numbers seem right.

I also have a rubber covered keg, Ok for eletric or a fermenter, currently I use it as a place to sit in my shop...

Don't try to peel off the rubber, it won't sit up without the skirt on the bottom (skirt is all rubber I believe, no stainless)

Back